Our Membership Year is September 1 – August 31.
There are currently approximately 50 active Leagues, who have been in operation through AYSO as Adult Leagues as early as 2001. More than half of these Leagues have become NAASA Leagues.
1. If you are currently playing in one of those existing Leagues, check with your League Director first, then register through Sports Logic.
2. If you want to register for an existing Leagues, contact the League Director, then register through Sports Logic.
3. If you want to start a new League:
- A League does NOT have to be affiliated with an AYSO Region or Area (but we would like to know about it), we only require new Leagues to adhere to our Vision, Mission and Philosophy.
- Check our leagues page to see if there are existing Leagues in your geographic area.
- Fill out the League Application Form and League Info Sheet (to determine the settings for your leagues on-line registration through Sports Logic) and e-mail them to NAASA Director Member Services, Margie Close. Margie will make sure the 3 league officers will be contacted about back ground checks.