North American Adult Soccer Association National Website © 2011 All Rights Reserved; 19750 South Vermont Avenue, Suite 200, Torrance, CA 90502.
The NAASA National Website is an online information and communications service provided by the North American Adult Soccer Organization (hereinafter referred to as “NAASA”), subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
Please read this document carefully before accessing or using the NAASA National Website.
This National Website owned by NAASA is maintained and intended as a service for local adult soccer players, their families, coaches, referees, board members, opposing soccer teams; both actual and potential, and the general public; as of March 15, 2011. Any information on the NAASA National Website, including personally identifiable data, is intended as a communication tool with regards to the local NAASA soccer scene only. By accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the NAASA National Website. NAASA may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the NAASA National Website shall be deemed your conclusive agreement of the modified agreement.
The National Office for NAASA, located at 19750 South Vermont Avenue Suite 200, Torrance, CA 90502, tel. 800-872-2976 (attention: Risk Management Coordinator), should be promptly notified of any claim, whether pending or merely threatened, which is made against any participant in NAASA.
Copyright & Trademark Information
The entire contents of the NAASA National Website are copyrighted under the United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions, including without limitation the Berne Convention. The owner of the copyright is NAASA. You may print and download portions of material, including programs, from the different areas of the NAASA National Website solely for your own non-commercial use (which also excludes any use by any governmental, charitable, educational, or other institutional use that is not strictly of non-commercial use). You may make: (a) one machine readable copy, (b) one backup copy, (c) one print copy of any portions of material downloaded from the different areas of the NAASA National Website solely for your own non-commercial use. Any other copying, redistribution, retransmission, repurposing, alteration or publication of any downloaded material, is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of NAASA.
Use of the NAASA National Website
You understand that, except for information and services clearly identified as being supplied by NAASA, NAASA does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the internet in any way.
Except for NAASA identified information and services, all information, products and services offered through the NAASA National Website or on the internet generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with NAASA. Additionally, affiliates of NAASA are autonomous and any information, services or products they may offer on their own internet sites may or may not be endorsed by NAASA National.
External links offered on the NAASA National Website are strictly for the informational purposes and the enjoyment of viewers, no endorsement is implied or inferred. NAASA makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through the NAASA National Website. You understand further that the internet contains unedited materials some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to you. You access such materials at your own risk. NAASA has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL NAASA OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMTED TO, LOST DATA OR PROFITS), OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS INFORMATION.
THIS INFORMATION COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES MAY BE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN.
How NAASA Protects Your Privacy
To provide participants in NAASA with quality service, the organization must collect, process and use some of your personal information. At the same time, we want to protect the personal information you provide to us. To underscore NAASA’s commitment to protecting your privacy and the value we place on your relationship with us, NAASA has adopted the following privacy principles applicable to our handling of your personal information:
1. Recognition of Your Expectation of Privacy: We recognize and respect your expectation of privacy and security for your personal information. We understand the need to safeguard the sensitive information about you within NAASA.
2. Use, Collection and Retention of Your Information: NAASA collects, uses and retains information about you to help in the development and enhancement of our services; to understand which services will best meet your needs; to provide you with product and service opportunities that we deem interesting or beneficial to you; and to help administer our core business and programs. In addition, certain laws and regulations require us to collect information about you.
3. Our Maintenance of Accurate Information: Through our procedures and technology, we strive to maintain information about you that is accurate and complete. We will respond to your requests to correct inaccurate information in a timely manner should the need arise, but we reserve the right to ensure that the request to make changes is coming from you.
4. Limiting Access to Information: We have procedures and security measures that limit access to and disclosure of personally identifiable information to those individuals in our organization with a business reason to know such information. We educate our employees and volunteers about the importance of the confidentiality and privacy of customer information.
5. Security Procedures to Protect Information: We maintain security standards and procedures to deter unauthorized access to confidential information about you. We update and test our technology to continually improve the protection of our information about you and to assure the integrity of our information.
6. Disclosing Information: We will share your information only (1) with reputable reporting agencies; (2) when necessary to administer our business; (3) when you request it; (4) when the disclosure is required, or allowed by law; or (5) to make available special offers of products and services through NAASA’s sponsors and licensees as well as our relationship with other soccer organizations.
7. Maintaining Your Privacy in Our Business Relationships with Outside Third Parties: It is sometimes necessary to provide personally identifiable information about you to a third party, such as to a vendor to prepare customer communications. All third parties must agree to hold confidential information at the same level of confidentiality maintained by our organization and to abide by applicable law. In efforts to ensure the safety and security of the NAASA players and volunteers, NAASA has developed the following privacy policies to define the methods by which personal information and information that is protected by independent agreements are protected and secure. It is understood that as technology advances, these policies will be updated accordingly.